Saturday, July 5, 2008

My Wish List

What do I wish for?

I am sure my list would change every day,...maybe every week, at least...
Right now, at this moment in time and space, without giving it too much thought, this is what I would wish for this night.


I wish for my daughter Jodi who is pregnant, to have a healthy baby and an easy delivery.

I wish for my daughter Sandy to have her dreams fulfilled.

I wish for my son Bill to walk into the calling God has for him.

I wish for my husband Paul to know God's counsel more and more.

I wish for my friend Mandy, complete and perfect health.

I wish for my friend Jane, God's peace.

I wish for my mom and dad, relief from pain.

I wish for my church to experience more of God's power.

I wish for my town to know God.

I wish for my friends to know more joy.

I wish for the university in town, more students.

I wish for my business friends, more prosperity.

I wish for my eyes to see beauty in ugly things.

I wish for my hands to touch more.

I wish for my arms to embrace more.

I wish for my mind to understand more.

I wish for my feet to stumble less.

I wish to be more thankful.

I wish for my heart to love more.

I wish to know my God more every day that I live, every day that I have breath.

I wish to give my life without reservation, without hesitation in submission to Him.

I wish I was more Christlike.

1 comment:

Heidi Renee said...

beautiful list robyn!