Monday, June 23, 2008

Remember my friend today

Lord, I pray for my dear friend today.

Give her strength to reach out and touch the hem of your garment so she may be made whole.

Restore to her the hope that she gives away so freely to others when they are in need. Today, she needs that hope for herself. She cannot give it away. Let it not slowly dwindle away with the pain and agony she is experiencing.

Renew your spirit within her. Grant her a sound mind. Fill her with your peace. Let waves of joy come and wash over her and take away the sadness in her heart.

Remind her of how BIG you really are. Give her a new lens with which to see you through.

Embrace her and never let her go until she is healed and able to embrace others in their pain.

Remember my dear friend today, dear Lord and answer my prayers for her.

No comments: